About Our Q Certified Program at Toyota of The Shoals
When you are in the process of purchasing a car, how do you know what vehicle is right for you? There are thousands of different vehicles to choose from, and researching the different models is a significant step. But can there be more?
That is where Q Certified comes in.
Q Certified is the final important step you need to take to ensure you are getting a vehicle without any issues. What’s the difference between a regular car and a Q Certified car? Let's find out!
With us at Toyota Of The Shoals, our Q Certified vehicles must meet or exceed an inspection and reconditioning standards to become “Q Certified.” One of these steps will include a 128-point inspection performed by our onsite Technicians.
And with the Q Certification, only ASE Certified Technicians who have completed Q Certifed training may perform this service.
To make sure that each Q Certified vehicles comply with our stringent criteria, we have a national independent third party perform random evaluations to our Q Certified dealerships to be sure that each shop is operating at peak performance.
After the 128-point inspection, we put each vehicle through a comprehensive history evaluation from AutoCheck, by Experian Automotive. Experian Automotive is one of the world’s largest providers of auto history information. For a vehicle to become Q Certified, each car must receive a clean vehicle history/title report.
We at Toyota of the Shoals take quality control very seriously. That's why in addition to the history check, every Q Certified vehicle owner will receive a Q Ultimate Limited Powertrain Warranty. We do this to provide complete coverage on all Q Certified cars, in case we miss something. Not only that, but each vehicle also comes with an optional Mechanical Repair Service Contract that can protect you from the cost of expensive repairs that happen far down the road.
With the Q Certified system, owners will receive a one-year membership to Road America’s Auto Assist program. This program will also provide roadside assistance, towing, emergency travel expense reimbursement, gas delivery, tire hazard protection, and lockout benefits.
Plus, we will also provide the original vehicle manufacturer’s owners manual with every Q Certified inspected vehicle.
The new Q Certified system is the ultimate in vehicle certification that gives you benefits that add values to every mile you drive. So have peace of mind that the car you drive off our lot will not just be certified, but Q Certified.
WHAT MAKES A Q CERTIFIED VEHICLE UNIQUE?
Quality Control Evaluation
- Q Certified vehicles must meet or exceed exacting inspection/reconditioning standards in order to be called a Q Certified vehicle.
- Q Certified vehicles receive a comprehensive vehicle inspection that scrutinizes all major vehicle systems including engine, transmission, drivetrain, brakes, steering, suspension, heating and cooling systems, tires and exhaust system.
- Q Certified vehicle owners will receive a completed Pre-owned vehicle Inspection Report.
- Q Certified dealerships have Used Vehicle Technicians, who have completed Q Certified training on exacting standards, perform a comprehensive inspection/reconditioning process.
Peace of Mind
- Q Certified dealerships are randomly evaluated by an independent third party to ensure compliance with the strict Q Certified standards.
- Q Certified vehicles go through a comprehensive vehicle history evaluation to assure that your Q Certified vehicle does not contain a Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) report of incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.
- Q Certified vehicles receive a "clean" vehicle title report.
Value Added Benefits
- Q Certified vehicle owners will receive a Q Certified Limited Warranty which provides complete coverage details including: what's covered, what's not covered, coverage period, maintenance requirements and instructions should a breakdown occur.
- Q Certified vehicle owners will receive a membership to Road America's AutoAssist Program. Benefits include roadside assistance, emergency travel expense reimbursement and tire hazard protection.
- Q Certified vehicles qualify for an optional vehicle service contract. For even greater peace of mind, you might want to consider purchasing this optional coverage. It picks up where the limited warranty leaves off, with such valuable benefits as:
- Higher level of coverage and/or extended coverage
- Emergency Roadside Assistance for the term of the vehicle service contract
- Rental Reimbursement for the term of the vehicle service contract
Q CERTIFIED LIMITED WARRANTY
- Coverage is effective anywhere in the continental United States of America, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- A deductible per visit will apply.
- If your vehicle is kept in a repair facility overnight for covered repairs, rental coverage is provided.
For More Information
- Maintenance Requirements : Your vehicle must be serviced receiving all scheduled maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer's Owner's Manual.
- Maintenance Record Retention : You must retain copies of all completed repair orders showing the maintenance services performed during the coverage period.
- Repair Requirements : You must return to your Q Certified Authorized Dealership or their affiliate for covered repairs. If traveling away from home, contact the Q Certified Administrator for directions to the nearest Q Certified authorized repair facility.
- NOTE: Failure to follow maintenance requirements and maintenance record retention section of the Q Certified limited Warranty may void coverage.
- Ask the dealership's sales associate to review the Q Certified Limited Warranty.
ROAD AMERICA AUTO ASSIST PROGRAM
Roadside Assistance Benefits
24/7 Round-The-Clock Assistance
Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement Benefit
- Pays you up to $50 per occurrence for covered roadside assistance.
- Towing Service : When necessary, the member's disabled vehicle will be towed to the closest QCertified authorized repair facility.
- Fat Tire Assistance : Service consists of the removal of the flat tire and its replacement with the member's spare tire.
- Battery Service : If a battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be applied to start the member's vehicle.
- Lock-Out Assistance : If a member's keys are locked inside of their vehicle, assistance will be provided in gaining entry into the member's vehicle.
- Gas, Oil, Fluid & Water Delivery Service : An emergency supply of gasoline, oil, fluid and water will be delivered to any member in immediate need.
Tire Hazard Protection Benefit
- If a member's vehicle is disabled due to a covered mechanical failure more than 100 miles from home, the member will be reimbursed up to $1,000 for emergency commercial lodging, meals and transportation expenses. (Not available in California and New York)
- We will pay the cost to repair up to $50 or, if non-repairable, the cost to replace a damaged tire (up to $250 per tire) if the damage is caused by a road hazard (debris on the road surface or surface condition such as potholes, cracks and breaks). During the one-year coverage period, should the tire wear reach 3/32", the Tire Hazard Protection will be void. (Not available in California, Florida, Maryland, New York, Tennessee and Washington)
LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE
The information contained herein is intended to provide only an overview of the Q Certified program. For exact coverage, exclusions and limitations of the Q Certified Limited Warranty, please review the Q Certified Limited Warranty form.